The group is running and managing funds in Cayman Island as well as in DIFC to invest in listed/unlisted corporate entities in India using equity as well as debt instruments. The fund is getting itself registered with SEBI ( Indian stock exchange regulator) as an authorized FPI (Foreign Portfolio Investor) to provide a single platform for all investor needs.
- Availability of infrastructure, expertise, experience and market intelligence because of presence in this market for more than five years and a strong relationship with well established and market leaders in Commodity Trade.
- Providing whole gamut of financial services including advisory, trade fund, property fund & insurance services.
- A committed and long list of well established clients & investors.
- YNI has the unique advantage of tie ups with commodity traders for selling of the financed commodity in case of any default.
- Track record of three years in running the fund (including informal fund)
- The Fund provides investors with an opportunity to gain exposure to an asset class historically dominated by banks
- We only finance structured trade which is more than 100% secured
- Team of experienced analysts to do the due diligence on the borrower
- The combined experience of the team is more than 200 years